Friday 31 July 2015

A New SAL for 2016!

Just a quick post to let you all know about a new SAL coming out in 2016 that I have been anticipating for a while and will be very excited to join!

Anyone who has followed my stitching knows that I am a huge fan of Mabel Figworthy and her beautiful hardanger designs.  In fact this year I have been stitching one a month, each of which was formerly a design from her 2013 Songs of the Weather SAL.  I am so excited to report that Mabel will again be releasing another SAL for 2016:

 
image
 
Although sign ups are not being taken yet, you can find more information on the SAL here
 
I have stitched several of Mabel's charts over the years and I cannot stress enough how amazing they are!  There are full instructions and clear diagrams for every stitch and if you are still stuck Mabel is always happy to help via email in any way she can.  If you have always wanted to try Hardanger, or even if you are a Hardangerista - beginner to advanced, this will be a fabulous SAL for stitchers of all levels!
 
I can't wait!  For purely selfish reasons of course it means that I will continue to have a little hardanger slot each month in my rotation in 2016!
 
Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. oh, this is marvellous!
    I'll give it serious thought, Mabel's projects are so delightful! thanks for the heads up 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ooooooh!!!! I'm tempted!!!!! Drats and double drats!!!! I love the look of hardangers and it's always been on my to-do list. Drats and double drats!!! Oh, did I say that already? Triple drats then. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know. Love Mabel's designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love hearing from my fellow stitchers so please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you (provided you are not a no-reply blogger!).